Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SSRS 2008 incorrect number of TablixCornerCell

I got a "nice" error today , while working on a report converted from SSRS 2005 to SSRS 2008.

Error 1 [rsWrongNumberOfTablixCornerCells] The tablix ‘matrix4’ has an incorrect number of TablixCornerCell. The number of TablixCornerCell within TablixCornerRow at index: 0 must equal the number of levels in the TablixRowHierarchy containing TablixHeaders.

Update , 2012-02-10: I fixed the problem by simply reading carefully the error message. All I did was adding an empty <TablixCornerCell></TablixCornerCell> into the <TablixCornerRow>

2 comments:

Loren said...

Radu,

I have encountered this error and tried working through it to no avail.

I have two questions for you:

1. what system gave you that error?

2. how did you figure out that you could just add one cornercell and not two or three?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Loren

Ciupaz said...

Me too I have this error, and I've not still found a solution.